BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



OMG!!! I haven't menu planned in a while. I've been so busy trying to get my DD ready for school.... we also went to corpus for a whole week and then I got sick! Ahh, before I knew it I was up at 7am to take my DD to school! So, tonight I went to the kitchen and jotted down all my items and estimated how many servings I could get from what was there. I then sat on my cough, watching "You've Got Mail" and see what menus I could plan with what I had. I can't go grocery shopping until September 1st. Boy is that going to be hard! So here is the menu for this week:

ps. I'm doing breakfast, lunch & dinner. With a 5 year old in school and a baby, being organized is a huge help!

Monday
Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs
Lunch: Leftovers from graduation party!
Dinner: Sausage tacos with rice n potato salad
Tuesday
Breakfast: Cheese omelet
Lunch: Grilled Chicken Breast in tomato sauce w/spanish rice n potato salad (leftovers)
Wednesday
Breakfast: Pancakes
Lunch: Zatarans (jumbalaya)
Dinner: Chicken n broccoli stir fry w/white rice
Thursday
Breakfast: Cheese Omelet
Lunch: Hamburger helper (hubby's request)
Dinner: Grilled chicken breasts n cheesy potatoes
Friday
Breakfast: Oatmeal n apples
Lunch: Ham n Cheese Sandwiches
Dinner: Eating Out @ Willie-B's (winner of a twitter-contest, 10%off!)

Here's the linky to OrgJunkie's Menu for Aug. 24th: Menu Plan Monday.
Check out some of the other Menu's on the list.... some are so different and interesting.
~Eat, Live, Love~

0 comments: