BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday = late



Another week gone by, Thank Gosh! Monday, first day of school. Tuesday, laundry day. Wednesday, Meet the Teacher. Thursday, finish school shopping. Friday, First TGIF! Saturday, housewarming party. Sunday, sleep day! I planned the first three days yesterday and then today hubby took me out to Whataburger and we finished our weekly meals. I'm thinking of doing 2 weeks in advance. And guess what?! Bllaahh, I forgot what I was going to say. Oh yeah, I remember now. I haven't gone grocery shopping in over a week! How crazy is that. I haven't done my grocery list, but I don't think I have to buy that much. I have my pantry full.... just need main dishes. Here's my menu plan:

Monday:
Breakfast, Cheese sausage burrito
Lunch, Tuna saladwhiches
Dinner, OTE (Whataburger)
Tuesday
Breakfast, Oatmeal with rasins
Lunch, OTE (work - church's & use coupon)
Dinner, Chicken patties with mashed potatoes n steamed veggies
Wednesday
Breakfast, Biscuits
Lunch, Healthy Choice fresh mixers
Dinner, porkchops n mac n cheese
Thursday
Breakfast, Pancakes n fruit
Lunch, Tortilla soup
Dinner, Leftovers
Friday
Breakfast, Eggwhiches
Lunch, Chicken Parmesan
Dinner, Beef n cheese casserole

For more menu plan monday recipes or how to join and post your menu visit OrgJunkie.

0 comments: