BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I got NEWS!

 This weekend Hubs and I spent some quality time together....

We went shopping at CVS, ate at his favorite restaurant and visited another Wedding fair. We actually got lucky and found a few good venues. We'll be visiting them in the next few weeks. One place... The Social Club is only giving us til Friday to book to get $500 off. We drove by after the fair but they were closed. Take a look... it's pretty fancy! 

There was so many giveaways and chances to book with great savings... And guess what?! I won one of the grand prizes! I will tell you about that later, hint (we might have the most important thing paid!)

2 comments:

Eschelle said...

That social club does look lovely!

Debbie Hewitt said...

I'm finally making it around to my follow-backs from last week, sorry it took me so long, life's been chaotic lately. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I’m now following yours too! Thrifty and Frugal by Debbie and Lavender Cove and on Twitter @thrftyandfrugal