BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 3, 2012

Mami-Loss Journal Day 1-3

SO I kept getting busy and not being able to get my journal done, but I'm doing it now while the baby is asleep in my arms....

It's already day 3, and I figured I'd do a weigh in.... 178.2

Day 1:  On day 1 we took a spur of the moment road trip so I didn't really do any of my goals. I woke up at 7:30 fed my girls but I didn't eat until I finished pumping (breastmilk), did dishes and a load of laundry. It was 9:45 when I made myself a cup of oatmeal. Lunch was on the road at around 12:30  fastfood at McDonalds. I had a Crispy BLT Sandwich, fries and tea. On the road I snacked on pork rinds and water. When we got to our destination it was already 5:30! We went to a mexican restaraunt and I had fajita tacos, rice and beans. Then we went to HEB and this is where I got some walking done! We were there for probably 2 hours! I was dead tired! We drove home and I fell asleep on the road and when we got home I went to bed!
Walking Log: HEB for about 2 hours!

Day 2: Day 2 was pretty good I was a little late on breakfast. You can see my vlog HERE & HERE. I had breakfast at 9:30, I just had cereal. I made hotdogs for lunch. I had two of them with half a slice of cheese and some relish with whole wheat bread and some steamed broccoli with lemon and salt n pepper. I had a chicken salad and water around 3 as a snack. Dinner was late cus I was still shopping. I had a cheese burger from jack in the box with curly fries and drank water. So I did good on not having coke.
Walking Log:  Today I walked and walked as I shopped all over. Walked around walmart about three times and then walked around HEB as I shopped for about 2 hours, lol

Day 3: I had planned going out today, but the baby is sick so I'll be staying home, so it should be a good day. I had breakfast at 8:30! I made myself two eggs overeasy and a slice of whole wheat bread with butter and orange juice to drink. Snack was at 10:30 and I had a fruit salad (fresh strawberries, banana and oranges). Lunch was For dinner we actually went out to eat because hubby did not defrost the ground beef like I asked him to, lol. We went down the street to subway and I had an oven roasted sub on Italian herb and cheese loaf with light ranch dressing and had tea to drink. That tea was soooo good! When we came home, hubby opened up a twix bar and I had like two bites of that!
Walking Log: I went walking around HEB for about 10 minutes and I also watered the grass outside and did 20 squats and 20 leg lifts on each leg!

0 comments: