BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 24, 2009

Another day gone by

I HAD BREAKFAST TODAY!!

Thanks to my sister that is. She came to visit for her birthday. She brought breakfast tacos. I had one and a glass of milk. Yum! I had a bit more energy than I usually do. I stayed up after the baby woke up at 7am. After feeding her I washed dishes and put some clothes away. I didn't go walking today though. For lunch I had some nuggets and veggies and dinner hubby wanted to go out to his favorite burger place, Red Robin. I had a grilled chicken burger. Hubby ordered an appetizer and it was really hard to resist, I had a few. He ordered Chili Chili Nachos. They were good. I took off some cheese and added extra lettuce. It's really late, so I'm off to bed.

Oh, one more thing... i got a new haircut. It will work out great once I start working out full force. Here's a pic. Wish me luck tomorrow.

0 comments: