BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day One

Today is the first day of my weight loss after having my beautiful baby:


It's been a couple days over a month since our bundle of joy was born. My recovery has been slow, so I still have to take it easy. But it's kinda hard when your husband sleeps until 12 noon. But I'm okay with that because he doesn't go to sleep until 3 or 4 AM. I go to sleep around 10 AM to wake up between 5 and 6 AM. It's hard, but I love waking up and everyone else is still asleep and it's just me and my baby.
Anywho, the 20 lbs I lost before the baby I did it via ediets and being apart of a group on CafeMom, which I loved. I've joined them again to lost the last 10 lbs plus any other extra fat that wants to come off.
I haven't been eating good breakfast which isn't good. But I have to get on the ball. Latley I don't eat until 10am, 5 hours after I've already woken up. So, for the first month, till about the end of May to get use to eating Breakfast.
Got to start the day.....

0 comments: