BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Another sucessful day!
I had breakfast today and last night I went walking to support Relay 4 Life! I only walked like 10 minutes. It wasn't much, but it's something. When I got home my incision was itching like crazy, so I dried and cleaned it. I hate that I can't do more walking. Then before bed I washed bottles while I did squats! Yeah me! I did go to sleep a bit late because the baby had trouble going to sleep, so I had to rock her to sleep. Then when I was falling asleep I could feel my abs. That is crazy. I was wide awake at 7am, feed the baby, took a nap, feed the baby again. Then i did some sweeping and did some work for a while and now I'm about to wake up the family. My mom took my 4 year old to eat breakfast and they're still not back! I'm going to ask hubby to go to the garage and look for my 2lb weights. I'm getting hungry, so BYE!

0 comments: