BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 28, 2011

I think...

I think we have picked our VENUE!! AHh, how exciting. Price is the only thing holding us back from picking the one I WANT! lol The more expensive one is MY choice because of the fact that nature plays a roll in the decor! Hubs first choice is ONLY because it is closer and easier to find. It also is an outdoor venue, but it's enclosed by walls, there is no roof. I want to say who it's going to be, but I don't want something to happen last minute..... but just imagine.... tinkly lights EVERYWHERE!

I'm also excited because we've got our engagement party scheduled as well and we will officially release our wedding date and then we will send out our Save the Date video that we won!

For those planning a wedding locally, make sure you don't miss:
 

Rio Grande Valley QuinceaƱera & Wedding Fair
Sunday, March 6, 2011
McAllen Convention Center
12:00pm - 5:00pm
Admission $10.00

0 comments: