BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 6, 2011

No Excuse...

Ahh, it is 6AM and i'm up.... Over the past few years we have been "Afternoon" people. Really. It's hard to confess, but we would sleep till about noon, every single day. Both Hubs and I work from home, so it's super easy to be lazy! I mean our toddler also sleeps till that time, so other than Hubs taking our eldest to school, there's no other reason to wake up late. But that sooo has to change. Every Wednesday I always want to go to the farmers market or the flea market but we never make it because we wake up so late. I also wanted to get in a workout before I got up and did what I had to do, but by the time I knew it, it was time to pick up our eldest and half the day was gone! I use to also do a lot more work, working with clients and getting everything done before noon.

Well, I'm turning things around.... for the past few weeks I've been going to bed around 9pm and waking up around 6am. Before, I wouldn't go to bed till about 2am. I've been eating breakfast, even if it's a cup of oatmeal and doing a few chores around the house. I also do my exercising. That's one reason why I wanted to post this. I will be doing some reviews of some exercising programs and fad diets. I also want to do some Q&A's. So if you have a question or if you have an answer (expert or not), great opportunity for guest posts, please email me (vetsmom_rgv@yahoo.com) and we can work together. If you have any other suggestions on what you'd like to see on my blog please let me know! If you have a product that you'd like me to try out (No Diet Pills Please) just shoot me an email too!

Thanks for following me... Now I have no excuse for not working out!

0 comments: